At Pleiss Sitar McGrath Hunter & Hallack we are dedicated to providing the health and long term care industry with personalized and specialized litigation defense services which meet the highest standards of integrity and unequivocal excellence. We strive to create partnerships with care providers which proactively protect the integrity of their services and reputation in the community from outside forces who engage in unfair litigation. Our goal as leaders in litigation defense is to educate and empower our clients as we work together to contain litigation risk across the entire spectrum of healthcare providers.
In addition to our Practice Areas we also have expertise in the following areas:
- Business solutions, corporate structure advisement and risk management for health care facilities and providers
- Development and implementation of uniform discovery standards to maintain consistency among panel counsel
- Formulation of document management plans, including electronic discovery
- In-house case reviews
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Trials, presentations and support
PLEISS LAW SERVICES:
- 24/7 crisis management and event investigation before claims are filed.
- Initial preparation and other support for maintaining up to date litigation policy manuals designed to assure consistency in representation across the defense attorneys selected for your panel.
- Pleiss Law provides an extra layer of “privilege” protection in a legal world where the privilege of General Counsel and Compliance Counsel is increasingly being degraded.
- Pleiss Law is capable of warehousing sensitive information and develop litigation libraries necessary to maintain consistency in representation.
- Pleiss Law offers unique litigation tools to assure that discovery responses and company / facility witness testimony is coordinated and consistent, regardless of the locale.
- Electronic discovery expertise at an affordable cost.
- Preparation of search warrant protocols to address potential surprise government action.
- Flexibility to go where you need us, when you need us. PCSR attorneys are mobile as our office systems are designed for remote access.
- Pleiss Law prides itself on being a force inside any courtroom, either as lead counsel or as part of an expert support team.
- Pleiss Law is known for its seamless collaboration with outside attorney specialists.